Free Point and Click Coaching Dvd

Free Point and Click Coaching Dvd
Grab Your Free Point and Click Coaching Dvd

Sunday 28 March 2010

Lee McIntyre Point and Click Coaching Week 4 Update

So week 4 of the Lee McIntyre Point and Click Coaching has been unlocked for me this week.

Oh no, I knew this week would come...

I kinda had a sneaky idea that this part of the training would pop up like an unwelcomed guest!

Time for me to do some real work.

Not hard work as such, just this week's training takes a little more effort than previous weeks of the coaching.

Now even though I will need to take some time to complete this week's training, Lee actually tells you how to get all these traffic processes automated AND he gives you the tools to ensure you get them automated in the easiest way possible (hint: outsourcing).

I guess the reason I like this coaching is that it is not rigid to one market, you could literally use all these techniques for any business.

I don't care if you are selling pet products, make money products, self help products, dieting products or dating products, this Point and Click Coaching is relevant for ANY business, all the skills you learn will be transferable into any and all markets.

Now I already know quite a bit about working online, and I know there are certain things you need to do at the beginning and continue to do in the future.


Traffic strategies are this week's content, pretty good ones too.


There is no signing up to 10 million banner ad swap sites, or any of those silly traffic exchanges thank god, I personally don't like the quality of traffic you receive from such sites.

I know some people find success using those such methods, and have the time to surf other peoples websites to get some traffic to their own site, personally I don't.

Nor do I even want to be sitting viewing millions of websites just to get some traffic to my website either.

I once signed up to a site promising I would get 10,000 visitors in one day, and I did get them, but it was robot or automated hits, not real traffic and I didn't make a single sale obviously.

So many people online struggle with traffic generation, it's one of the most popular sellers online, how to get traffic to your site, how to get to number 1 one Google etc etc.

With a bit of hard work, you can set up traffic methods that will benefit you again and again, after simply doing the task once.

You don't need to actively do anything once you put some of these processes in action.

Now of course, the lazier people out there don't want to do an ounce of work, but you can set yourself apart from them and cash in on traffic they won't be getting.

Lee isn't just saying do this, do that.

Again you are shown every step of the way, Lee even goes out of his way to show you his personal favourite sites to visit for a really high traffic return.

He is also giving you some ready made content to use to drive traffic to your site almost instantly.

Again you get your video training as always, but in the resources section you actually get access to a further 10 bonus videos on how Lee generates a massive amount of traffic to any of his sites.

It will take you quite a bit of time to go through them, but trust me they are worth it.

Obviously I cannot specifically name the traffic generation tips here, because it would compromise Lee's coaching strategies, I can only say that these methods do generate real traffic and real visitors.

The good thing is that the traffic techniques Lee shows you, are genuine, they will get you real visitors, who are interested in what you have to offer them.

Lee has a method that involves intercepting potential traffic, to ensure you are targeting people right before they whip out their credit cards and are desperate to make a purchase.

This method is genius.

If you can master this one art, you are set to get lots of traffic and make lots of sales for life.

Thinking about, really this week's training could easily be sold as a stand alone product it contains so much quality content.

People currently buying traffic generating products should stop, buy this coaching and get all the traffic strategies they need PLUS get access to all the other content too.

I am really having to push myself to do this week's training, but I understand the value of what I will doing will benefit me forever, just need to put in some hard work now then I can sit back and watch the traffic roll in day after day after day.

Right, I am off to watch some more of my Point and Click Coaching videos, and complete this week's assignment.


Sally :)

1 comment: