Free Point and Click Coaching Dvd

Free Point and Click Coaching Dvd
Grab Your Free Point and Click Coaching Dvd

Friday 19 March 2010

Why Buy Lee McIntyre Point and Click Coaching

Have you ever bought a product online and been disappointed?

Well if you Buy Lee McIntyre's Point and Click Coaching classes is to over-deliver.

I really had never thought of this before, sure I have always provided great content, but I wouldn't say I have ever went above and beyond the call of duty.

Lee places high importance on the point of over-delivering, I think that's why all of his products get such great reviews, because he always provides more than he has too.

With most of Lee's products you tend to get at least 5 times more content than any other online marketer would give you.

In fact, for what Lee provides you with, most online marketers would charge you AT LEAST double, if not triple, the price you pay.

This has taught me a valuable lesson, to always over-deliver.

If you can ensure that you always over-deliver in everything you do, you will have hungry buyers at your beck and call.

Now some marketers try to over-deliver by stuffing their products full of fillers, rubbish fillers that no one even wants.

Lee stresses the importance of giving real value for money, and then some because he understands this builds trust with his customers.

He knows that if he continually provides amazing quality he will have repeat customers for life.

If I have learned anything in the past 3 weeks of being a Lee McIntyre Coaching Student, I have learned to do more and give more, to basically go that extra mile.

Since my coaching started I have already received an invaluable bonus, that was not even advertised, can you imagine my surprise, I have never received a bonus so valuable before.

I was dubious when I did buy Point and Click Coaching, I thought it was just another online marketer throwing together some half baked coaching program that promised the world and delivered nothing.

But I will hold my hand up and admit I am converted to Lee's method of marketing.

It's upfront.

It's Honest.

And it delivers.

So far the coaching has taught me how to make an HONEST living online.

It's also taught me how to understand a Manchester accent!

But, all joking aside I am actually really pleased that I did buy Point and Click Coaching, I feel I have a new lease of life online.

You actually feel important to Lee, you feel like he is directing his coaching at you personally, and it gives you the incentive to go out and do good.

Once you access the coaching membership, Lee literally takes you under his way.

He does not have to do this, he could easily just rest on his laurels and piles of cash, but he is trying to share his success.

Inside the members area you will see the true value of this coaching program, and in just a few weeks you will be starting to make money, or improve greatly on the money you are making.

Lee never started out as some big guru, he started on eBay, like many people have.

He bought into the hype that we all did.

He bought products he never benefited from.

He walked the path we are walking.

Lee got frustrated, worked long hours and never seen any return.

That's why he knows exactly what he needs to teach us.

Because he has been through the same as us, he completely understands the boat we are in.

Don't you think it is much better to learn from someone like that?

As I have progressed through this Point and Click Coaching I feel like my eyes have been opened to so many things and I have found just 3 weeks of training invaluable.

Just by applying a few simple techniques Lee has shared with me, I have noticed a substantial change in everything I do online.

You too can experience this.

Success stories will come time and time again for Lee, and there is nothing to stop you from becoming the next success story.

I fully intend to be one of them too.

There are times when you really do wish people would trust you and take action, this is a time that I wish for that.

I see so many people fail online and it's just a shame that they cannot access this coaching.

To follow a proven formula for success almost seems like a dream come true and many will probably dismiss Lee's Point and Click Coaching and not buy without a second thought.

Luckily, I didn't.

I made the choice of giving it a try and I am so very glad I did.

When you watch Lee in action, it's hard not to let his enthusiasm rub off on you, in fact it's damn near impossible.

I watch the training videos and I feel inspired to take action right after them, probably because Lee tells me in the video 5 times to take action, but nonetheless I take action.

Sure, I think to myself, I will do it tomorrow I cant be bothered right now or I have something else to do.

But I take action there and then because I know if I put if off until tomorrow it will more than likely not get done at all.

Lee's coaching program is unique in that each week you access your training, it's not all laid out and waiting for you, each week a new section is unlocked for your access.

All you need to do is follow the coaching and implement it as and when Lee asks you to.

It couldn't be more simple.

In the image below you will see Lee stressing the importance of automation in your business.

Lee teaches you that automation is the key.

Let's face it, none of us want to trade in our 9-5 job to spend 12 hours online everyday managing our online business.

You want extra money and more time to do what you want.

You want financial freedom.

Lee can take your through the stages of finding financial freedom, all you have to do is follow his coaching.

Tony Robbins once said "It's in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. Choose Now. Choose Great".

That's one of my all time favorite quotes.

I am convinced that by using this valuable information I am ensuring my online success.

If you buy buy the Lee McIntyre Coaching Program you too can easily access it and secure your online success.

You are exactly at the stage I was, just one click away from securing your future.

So I hope you make the right decision by making that one click here.

I truly hope you join me.

Sally :)

No comments:

Post a Comment