Free Point and Click Coaching Dvd

Free Point and Click Coaching Dvd
Grab Your Free Point and Click Coaching Dvd

Friday 19 March 2010

Lee McIntyre Coaching Program (Locked Weeks)

Ok so about 3 weeks ago I decided to Buy Lee McIntyre's coaching program aptly named "Point and Click Coaching".

Now not being one to moan, ok ok I am a woman and I love to moan, but I am not too thrilled about each week's training being "locked".

By locked I mean time controlled, for example you cannot get access to the week 2 training until you have been a member for 2 weeks and so on.

This means I have to wait for my training, and I am impatient if the truth be told.

Once I have completed my tasks for that particular week and I have time on my hands, I would like to move onto the next week's training but I can't.

This has been bugging me since I made that initial decision to buy Lee's Point and Click Coaching Program.

Waiting for Week 2's training wasn't too bad because once I signed up (on the free trial offer of $2.95) I was overwhelmed by the amount of information I instantly had access to.

I had the videos from the "Inside Out - Upside Down" which was 2 full days of quality content and it did take me a few days to watch them all, probably because I watched a couple of the videos twice.

I always think it's a good idea to watch a video twice, I tend to miss things the first time round so second time round I know I am getting everything.

There was also some private mp3 format interviews which I found very useful too, made a nice change just to listen rather than watch something.

So by the time week 2 training came around I had devoured all the week 1 training and was ready for some new stuff.

But I completed the week 2 training in record time!

Because Lee is so precise and methodical with his training, it makes it really easy to complete your weekly tasks.

So I was basically left twiddling my thumbs until my next training module would be unlocked for week 3.

As the days passed by I was like a starving dog!

I keep visiting the members area, in the hope that my week 3 training had been unlocked!

The day before my week 3 training was unlocked I was like a woman on the edge.

When the day came for my training to be unlocked I pounced on the pc and headed straight for the Point and Click Coaching members area.

BINGO!

I had access to my next week's training and a sweet little bonus too.

I am going to tell you, I thought long and hard about why Lee has the training area blocked, and my very first thought was to keep me as a paying member.

I know that's a bit harsh, but I couldn't see any other reason it would be locked unless it benefited Lee in some way.

But...

After I realized what had happened in the week building up to my training being unlocked it all became clear.

I was literally pumped full of anticipation and motivation for my next training module, chomping at the bit to get started.

Lee, what a clever boy you are, and I do apologize for thinking you were just after my cash.

I suppose it was a bit silly to think Lee was bothered about my membership fee when he obviously makes so much money online.

When you access the training and see just some of the methods Lee uses, it's very clear that he know so many ways to profit from a single product.

If you look at the image below, you will see Lee answering questions about one of his methods called "The Profit 4 x Method", a very clever idea that I would say 95% of people online don't know about and certainly don't practice it.



That's what I like about Lee, his new take on marketing methods.

Below you will see Lee talking about another of his methods named "Deep Connection Dynamics" and I think this particular method is worth the membership price in itself.

You can actually get access to a free video which discusses going deeper into your business and this method alone will increase your online profits massively, just click on the image below to view the video.

Well I think that's about all I have to say on the locked membership training modules.

I came around full circle, at first I was like a spoiled kid who couldn't get what I wanted, but now I realize the reasoning behind the training being delivered in this way.

I have actually started going over the previous training modules in the time I have spare between training sessions, so I guess this is a really good thing.

Another final reason this method works is that I don't feel overloaded and ready to throw in the towel.

I am confidently progressing through the training bit by bit and hopefully it won't be long until I reach my end goal, a successful online business that makes real money consistently.

So to summarize, at week 3 I am still happy that I made the right choice to buy Lee McIntyre's Point and Click Coaching so it still has a thumbs up for now.

Stay Tuned, Sally

Ps. Don't forget to watch the "Going Deeper" free video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment