Free Point and Click Coaching Dvd

Free Point and Click Coaching Dvd
Grab Your Free Point and Click Coaching Dvd

Friday 19 March 2010

Lee McIntyre Point and Click Coaching (Too Much Video)

When I decided to buy Lee McIntyre's Point and Click Coaching I knew I would find something to moan about!

So this is the first problem I have found with Lee's coaching, and I wanted to share it on this review blog...

Too much video!

I know people have a preference in the way that they learn online.

Maybe you prefer ebooks to read.

Maybe you prefer audio to listen to.

Maybe you prefer watching videos.

Personally, I prefer a mixture and so far everything seems to have been taught through videos tutorials.

Lee's coaching videos themselves are not the problem.

The information is clear and concise.

Lee speaks clearly and makes it very easy for you to follow along with what he is teaching.

He teaches at a steady pass that allows you to digest the information he is sharing with you.

In fact, it's like you are looking over his shoulder as he shows you exactly how you can start profiting online.

So when you buy point and click coaching from Lee the content is over delivering in every area, I just feel like all I seem to do is watch video after video after video.

One of the things Lee discusses is the "Massive Monthly Payrise".

You can see him teaching this method at his UK workshop "Inside Out - Upside Down" in the image below:

lee mcintyre point and click coaching workshop
The method will actually open your eyes up to the unlimited profiting potential working online can bring you.

That's the thing with Lee's coaching, it's not old rehashed information, it's fresh and inventive, with so many people spurting out the same tired marketing methods it's actually a refreshing change to have some new techniques.

And the other good thing is that new techniques are proven to work, we don't want to be told about marketing methods that have not been shown to profit pull now do we?

Of course we don't.

Now with all said and done, I know I am moaning about watching the videos, but it doesn't stop me watching them!

In fact each week I look forward to the next video, because I simply can't get enough of what Lee is sharing with the members.

I actually feel quite sorry for the people outside this membership, they are still trying to find success with the same old marketing methods that anyone rarely finds success with.

Do you know what, if I am totally honest with you, the videos don't even last very long.

I guess I am just nit picking and if you are a lover of online video tutorials then this coaching is right up your street.

Watching a video is more than likely a much quicker way to learn, as you are shown step by step and this eliminates the chances of you doing anything wrong.

As I have followed the videos, I have not encountered any problems in completing the tasks, I have not had to submit a support ticket request and wait days on an answer. I am getting the information and implementing it straight off the bat.


I should also point out that I am only at the beginning of the week 3 training, so I cannot say whether the whole membership will consist of video tutorials, because I honestly don't know, but I will be sure to let you know.

So far, I am still very pleased that I decided to buy Lee McIntyre's Point and Click Coaching and I will be staying a member for another week for sure.

Stay tuned, Sally.

PS. Would you like to know EXACTLY how Lee became a success online? Watch this video here:

Lee McIntyre's Quick Cash Escalator

No comments:

Post a Comment